Friday, October 16, 2009

cloudTP

Hi All,

Just completed the first phase of work on cloudTP.com, a new cloud computing services company website.

Our introduction:

Welcome to cloudTP, your place for help with cloud computing. Don't make your way into the clouds without an experienced guide. Our founders are experts in helping companies gain business advantage from disruptive technologies.

cloudTP provides you current information on:

Ready to climb ahead by transitioning your systems and organization to the cloud?
Check out our service offerings.

Cheers,

Erik Sebesta and The Cloud Technology Partners team

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am the best fan and regular reader/visitor of your site. I really like your all posts and first of all your best template design love it. Good article, well organized, easy to navigate and provides useful insights. I'm so happy for getting your tips that I want to vote for this article . Would you give me a chance to vote?